Welcome to FUTMinna
The month of February holds a special memory for us here. It is the month of our birth. But this year's has added aspects and consideration for us as an institution. It was this time 31 years ago, that the little acorn that would sprout forth to become this great oak was sown.
There is no doubt that the small brownish nut, watered and nourished by five distinguished scholars, has grown tall, strong and proud like the Gamji tree of the savannah with which we share destiny on account of our environments. It is said that the more the wind blows against the Gamji, the more its root deepens in the soil and the firmer it stands.Read more.
The University strives to become a world class and Nigeria’s leading University recognized for its excellence in capacity building and service delivery.
Federal University of Technology, Minna as a specialized University is committed to the training of skilled and innovative work-force that would transform Nigeria’s natural resources into goods and services, driven by entrepreneurship and Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to positively affect the economy and thus the quality of life of her people.
- 2014/2015 Admission StatusNew!
- 2014/15 POST UTME DE REGISTRATIONNew!
- 2014/15 Postgraduate On-line ApplicationNew!
- 2014/2015 O'level Results Upload
- 2014/2015 POST UTME ResultsReleased!
- 2014/2015 Pre-Degree/IJMB Application
- STAFF PROFILE REGISTRATION
News & Events
- NIGER STATE DEPUTY SPEAKER DONATES EQUIPMENT, TOOLS TO DEPT. OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- Mechatronic Engineering: NUC TEAM VISIT FUT, MINNA
- ANUPA INDUCTS 72 REGISTRY STAFF OF FUT, MINNA
- REGISTRAR FLAGS OFF EBS CARNIVAL
- QUALITY SCIENCE EDUCATION: AN INSTRUMENT FOR SUSTAINABLE NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT— Prof. Mogbo
- PRIMARY SCHOOL IS THE BEDROCK OF EDUCATION—Prof. Akanji
- FUT, MINNA TO PARTNER IN JATROPHA DEVELOPMENT
- CEFE ORGANISES RETREAT FOR MGT STAFF
- STEP-B NPS VISIT FUT, MINNA
Content : 787
Web Links : 6
Content View Hits : 6395953